The Drypro 873™ is the most efficient dry laser reprographer of the Konica Minolta range and fits perfectly in a multimodality environment requiring a high productivity.
Thanks to its automated density control function, the Drypro 873™ delivers sharp and uniform images and of a remarkable stability.
This user-friendly system is fitted with indicator lights as well as a digital screen to allow the display at any time of the ongoing tasks and of the amount of remaining films.
Available with two or three supply trays, it can make prints in standard resolution and in high resolution on different film formats at a pace of more than 180 films/hour.
- Includes two or three drawers of 125 films
- Available film formats: 20x25 - 25x30 - 28x35 – 35x35 – 35x43 cm
- Resolution: standard (78.6µm) - haute (43.75µm)
- Contrast: 14bits (16384 grey levels)
- Processing capability: more than 180 films/hour
- Sizes (L x W x H): 60 x 58.5 x 115 cm
- Weight: 152 kg